Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday Morning Musings (#12)

Good morning! (Good afternoon now since I didn't get a chance to finish this in the morning.) I hope you've all had a great week. I was thinking about what to talk about today and then I figured that there was something regarding Arrow and also something regarding Supernatural. So, let's talk about those two things today. (Arrow and Supernatural spoilers are in this post.)

Let's start with Arrow. The season ended with Oliver retiring the Arrow and going on a trip with Felicity. Stephen Amell has said he's worn the Arrow suit for the last time. I can't see that being 100% true. So, here's what I think. Oliver Queen could get a new suit. And, he may of retired the Arrow, but that doesn't mean he can't become the Green Arrow, the Emerald Archer. Something is going to pull him back into the field, and it seems likely that it will be Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. I can't see him no longer fighting on the show, as it is called 'Arrow'. I'm interested in seeing what happens next season, as this one ended on a very positive note, which worries me since nothing stays good for long for Team Arrow. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens between Diggle and Oliver, since they ended the season with going their separate ways. There are lots of things to look forward to.

There was a key moment in Supernatural this past week that really hit hard. That scene would be Dean beating up Cas. Being that he's haunted by the image of that in the next episode, I think it plays even more of a pivotal role than may be originally thought. For a while, Dean was overcome by the Mark during that scene. It seems like the moment he realizes what he's done is right before he plunges the angel blade next to Cas. The reason why I say this is because he automatically goes to what he always does what things get bad. He pushes him away. He tells him that he won't miss next time. It's because of this event and possibly even ones that will transpire in the beginning of the finale that Dean finally seeks help from someone, and in this case that someone is Death. What he must do and what happens as a result of what Sam is doing will be interesting to see.

That wraps up today's post. Short, but I only wanted to mention a few things. We'll see how these finales go this week. Hope you all have a great weekend.

ICYMI: Arrow Season 3 Finale Recap
Supernatural Recap
The Flash Recap

Reminder: The Flash Finale this Tuesday
Supernatural Finale this Wednesday

If you liked this post, chances are you'll like my others. Be sure to follow/subscribe to stay updated. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment